I’m all for sharing best practices. If you have found something that works for you and you think it’s the best kept secret, I beg you, please share it.
To help you out, here are the areas where I’d love your input:
- Best way to remove armpit hair
- Best exercise for flabby arms and stomach
- Quickest healthy meal
- How to wrap relaxed hair
- The essential spices for cooking most Nigerian dishes
- Least expensive way to call Nigeria (I think my current deal ($2.50 for 35 minutes) is ok but I wouldn’t mind something better)
- Best blemish-control regimen for the face
- How you keep up with your to do lists and get things done
In other news, I’m trying a new hair salon tomorrow morning for hair relaxing (I’m done with my old place). I’m hoping my scalp doesn’t get burned and I don’t get gouged financially! Ms. O and Bob-ij, I’m looking forward to receiving your recommendations for hair stylists in O-town!
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.