To those of you who thought I was deserving of the Stylish and Versatile Blogger Award (or perhaps you had run out of people to bestow it on and decided to give it to me? Either way I’ll take it!), thank you. I apologize for the delay in playing along and if I’ve left your name off the following list, please let me know. Thank you A Witty Fool, Blessing, Lucid Lillith, Jaycee, Joxy and Sisi Yemmie.
Rule #1 is to thank the people who gave you the award. Rule #2 is to share seven things with your readers. I hope these are new facts for you.
- I can do a cartwheel, though the older I get the more it hurts to do it.
- I’ve gotten three traffic tickets: one for making an illegal right turn, and two for parking in a non-parking zone. In only one of the three cases did I have no idea that I was doing something wrong. And in one of the three cases I may have cried in front of the guy writing the traffic ticket (though not on purpose).
- I can’t enjoy dancing to a song unless I know the words. If I can’t sing along part of the joy is lost for me.
- I will usually cry if I see someone tearing up or crying.
- I smile at babies when I see them in public, and either mouth or say “hello”. The babies probably think I’m weird.
- I can’t wink properly unless I have my mouth slightly open.
- I have a bunch of binders that hold all my banking information, credit card bills, house-related bills and all other bills. I keep all my receipts and cross check them against my banking information and credit card statements. I find this all very therapeutic.
There are two other rules that I’m going to break: I won’t be tagging anyone and I won’t be telling them I’ve tagged them since, well, I haven’t. Forgiveness please (two points if you know what animated show that quote is from).
I invite you (yes you) to share one or two things that you would have shared had I tagged you.
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.