I was tagged by Sting and when she tags, I dare not refuse.
i. link the person(s) who tagged you…
ii. mention the rules in your blog
iii. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
iv. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
v. leave comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged…
- I get freaked out by cracks anywhere: on the ground, on a face, in a building. My skin just crawls when I’m faced with a network of them. Vichy’s ads in particular freak me out, like this one for Podexine:
I can’t find their freakiest ad but if I ever do, I will put it up here.
- I walked at 7 months of age, faster than all my siblings.
- I know the alphabet in sign language. I learned it when I was about 8 years old and I still practice it now and again so I don’t lose it. I’ve never had to use it though.
- I’m terrible at remembering faces. I have had people come up to me and say hi to me by name and it’s truly like I’ve never seen them before, even if I used to see them regularly. When I see people out of the place I expect to see them I’m confused (eg. seeing your doctor at the grocery store).
- I hate most bugs and will call my (younger) sister to kill spiders and remove bugs from my room.
- I’ve never said “I love you” in Yoruba to anyone.
I’ll be back later with more more substance. And I guess I’m going to meme hell for not tagging anyone but I’m a rebel like that!