I can’t believe the last day of February is less than a week away! I don’t know where this year is going but I really don’t want to be left behind…I feel like I’m already out of time to do things.
I’m thankful for:
- Life. I attended the funeral of a family friend a week and a half ago and it’s still unbelievable that he’s gone. We make these wonderful long-range plans, not knowing how many days we have left on earth. Thinking about this is sobering.
- The health of my family, despite a small scare recently.
- My job. The future is a bit uncertain at my job, and unexpected layoffs this year have led me to realize that things can change more quickly than I think. I’m thankful that I am still employed.
- A comfortable shelter to protect me from this terribly cold winter.
- The means to fulfil my needs and some wants.
- Netflix (aka the official time waster!).
What are you thankful for?