I’m late with my thankfulness this week, but that’s ok because I can be thankful any day of the week: Thursday was selected pretty arbitrarily. God knows that I am thankful for:
- The unseasonably warm weather! It was above zero degrees today and all this snow is melting!
- My sister. I really don’t show her often enough that I love her. I do try though! We’re going to the movies today, with another pair of sisters and some other friends.
- Emma, a regular commenter on one of my blogs. She has a way of commenting that makes me wonder how she knows how to say exactly what I need to hear. She’s a constant positive force in my life.
- The unexpected treasure I found at the gas station.
- The upcoming long weekend! Hurray!