There is much to thank God for:
- My sister celebrated another year of life and good health two weeks ago.
- My parents celebrated 36(!!) years of marriage last week.
- My youngest brother got a good part time job (he’s in his last semester of school). Honestly the boy is too blessed when it comes to getting jobs he applies for.
- I’ve been asked to be maid of honour in a very special wedding. Of course I said yes.
- My dear friend came to my rescue with Nigerian Blog Awards wahala.
- This site has been online consistently for nine days and counting (a relief after all the issues that were going on with the site being down)!
- The wonderful and thought-provoking comments received on the Love and Learn series—thank you!
What are you thankful for?
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.