- I’m back on meetnigerians.net (for now anyway). I reactivated my account last night.
- I left the new dating site I had joined (blacksingles.com)
- The guy from the party never called
- This past weekend’s Naija party yielded no eligible males for me to accidentally stare at. The music at the event was great though.
- Tuface will be coming to a location 5 hours away but prior commitments mean I can’t go! I’m sad!
- A new guy on meetnigerians.net that I met yesterday didn’t call when he said he would. It’s fine though because we have no online conversational chemistry (new GNG terminology).
- This guy that I almost met, if not dated, talks to me when he sees me on msn (I deleted him but didn’t block him so he can still see me). I have pretty good conversational chemistry with him; it’s a shame he’s a bit shady. We can joke with each other so easily.
- I spent a good 30 minutes talking on messenger to this guy I never dated. Since I last spoke to him (within six months) he had bought a car and moved over 7 hours away by plane to a small town to start a new life. I told him I was happy for him making such big independent moves and we talked about knowing what you want and going for it. I really admire people who can do things like that, since I’m such a scaredy cat. It’s a shame things didn’t work out with him (no chemistry or physical attraction on my side whatsoever) because I know he’s a good manâ€”he reminds me of my dad. I’m happy that despite the size of the town he has met a Yoruba family and I hope he finds a good woman too.
So there you have it! I wouldn’t want you to miss out on what’s hasn’t been happening in my life! Oya, your turn: give me an update on your life.
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.