Each week I’ll post a portion of my to do list for the coming week. I put things on my list that I would procrastinate on if not for the accountability of posting them here. The following Monday I’ll update you, hopefully with pictures, and share my list for the next week.
January 18 already; wow! I hope that 2015 is treating you well so far; as for me I can’t complain. Because it’s a new year, I have a strong sense of expectation and I believe that any dreams of mine that require me to apply myself to will come true. However, my inner critic is already telling me that this is just another year that will end in disappointment like past years—I intend to prove “her” wrong.
Thanks to my colleague Emily, I found out about Apartment Therapy’s annual January Cure, where each day, participants are given a challenge related to making your home look and feel better. The goal is that by the end of the month you’ll be living in a home that’s less cluttered, cleaner, and more welcoming and relaxing. If your home could use some love, check out the challenge!
- Complete the pantry challenge from the January Cure.
Blogging and Websites
- Keep up with new requests to list blogs on nigerianblogawards.com.
- Keep up with inquiries concerning the Nigerian Blog Awards.
- Post second blog post on goodnaijagirl.com.
- Re-listen to Steve Harvey’s Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success* audio book.
- Read chapters 4-8 of Joyce Meyer’s Change Your Words, Change Your Life*.
- Do the reading for my Tuesday bible study.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes at least three times.
- Make at least three green smoothies.
- Go shopping for new eyeglasses.
*This is an affiliate link, which means that at no extra cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you purchase the item using my link
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.