Each week I’ll post a portion of my to do list for the coming week. The following Monday I’ll update you, hopefully with pictures, and share my list for the next week.
Am I the only person having trouble keeping up with 2015? Something is UP with my time management so I took Monday off from work to focus on the Nigerian Blog Awards. It was a good move (I had a productive day), and it reminded me how nice it would be to work from home! Getting out of bed has been more of a challenge than usual each morning this week and I’m certain that I’m coming down with a cold! Though it’s days late, here’s a review of last week’s to dos.
Blogging and Websites
Finish pre-screeing NBA nominees– Done Send panelists their blog categories to evaluate– Done, thanks to my day off from work
- Send February newsletter for goodnaijagirl.com – I’m going to save it for this weekend, so it’ll be a week late!
- Clean main floor (living room and dining room) – Only half done
Pick a new book to read while waiting for Instinct to become available– Done; the selected book is The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers: A Proven Roadmap to Becoming a Full-Time Blogger* Give myself a manicure– Done Get two 30-minute walks in– Done!
I’m going easy on myself for the rest of this week because it’s what my body wants.
- Finish cleaning living room and dining room
- Walk twice this week for at least 30 minutes each time.
- Read 4 chapters of The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers: A Proven Roadmap to Becoming a Full-Time Blogger*
I hope the rest of your week is more productive than mine!
*This is an affiliate link, which means that at no cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you purchase the item using my link
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.