Each week I’ll post a portion of my to do list for the coming week. The following Monday I’ll update you, hopefully with pictures, and share my list for the next week.
Last week’s list contained more items than my usual list because I wanted to push myself to optimize how I spend my time. I was moderately successful I with the list. To remind you:
- Complete the pantry challenge from the January Cure. – I was at home for only three hours this week so it just wasn’t doable (I know: excuses, excuses!).
Blogging and Websites
Keep up with new requests to list blogs on nigerianblogawards.com.– Done, but barely—there are a few submissions that don’t quite fit so I need to follow up with those people. Requests are coming in daily, which is nice. Keep up with inquiries concerning the Nigerian Blog Awards.– Done
- Post second blog post on goodnaijagirl.com. – Nope; this week, by God’s grace!
Re-listen to Steve Harvey’s Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success* audio book.– Done Read chapters 4-8 of Joyce Meyer’s Change Your Words, Change Your Life*. – Done; I’m really enjoying this book Do the reading for my Tuesday bible study.– Done!
- Walk for at least 30 minutes at least three times. – 2/3 of the way there: I went out on Monday and Thursday, but I didn’t manage to squeeze in another day
Make at least three green smoothies.– I had them on Monday, Saturday, and Sunday (image below)
Go shopping for new eyeglasses.– Done for the second time (I previously went eyeglasses shopping in September). I’ve put a pair on hold that I like but I’m hesitating to commit to since I keep the same glasses for 5-6 years, so I like to be sure I’ve chosen the right ones.
Because we’re entering the final week before nominations close for the 2014 Nigerian Blog Awards, this week has fewer to dos:
- Complete the pantry challenge from the January Cure.
Blogging and Websites
- Keep up with new requests to list blogs on nigerianblogawards.com
- Keep up with Nigerian Blog Awards inquiries.
- Post twice on goodnaijagirl.com.
- Have one green smoothie.
- Go on two 30-minute walks.
*This is an affiliate link, which means that at no extra cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you purchase the item using my link
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.