Each week I’ll post a portion of my to do list for the coming week. The following Monday I’ll update you, hopefully with pictures, and share my list for the next week.
This past weekend I discovered a couple who’ve been rocking the internet for while—Alex and Mimi Ikonn. If you’re an inspiration junkie like me you’ll fall in love with them. I’ve been watching their YouTube videos and I’m particularly resonating with the fact that they are Canadian immigrants, like me (and many others, of course). They lived in Toronto for most of their time in Canada; now they travel around the world and are currently living in London, England. I plan to share more about them this week, possibly on my newsletter rather than the blog, so you better sign up for it!
Repot plants– Done. I had difficulty finding larger pots for all my plants that needed them (the store I usually go to didn’t have any more pots) so I used what I already had at home. I was able to repot my three most desperate plants. Prepare pulled pork for my lunches this week (I’m inspired by the pulled pork sandwich I had at Ves’ house this weekend)– Oh yes I did! It was delicious and I made buns to go with my pulled pork because I didn’t have any bread at home. I was pleased that I didn’t spend money on lunches last week (I often buy my lunch).
Blogging and Websites
Post second blog post on goodnaijagirl.com– Done, it was about gossip–check it out!
- Read three chapters of T.D. Jakes’ Instinct* – I didn’t realize this book was due back to the library as soon as it was, so I had to return it before I could read my three chapters, to avoid overdue charges. I’m waiting for the book to become available in the library (I’ve put the physical book, ebook, and audio book versions all on hold).
Update my Passion Planner– I just did this now #totallycheating. I have to do this more consistently!
- Walk for at least 30 minutes twice this week. – Almost! It’s quite cold in my corner of the world right now, so cold that they’re issuing extreme cold warnings every other day. During these warnings, people have to be careful about how much time they spend outside lest they get frostbite! I tried to walk last Thursday, but halfway through I had to abandon it because the icy wind made me feel like my face was being cut—it was brutal. I was able to walk on Friday, and I should have walked on Sunday to make up for Thursday, but I was tired and napped instead, then watched the Oscars.
Blogging and Websites
- Finish pre-screeing NBA nominees
- Send panelists their blog categories to evaluate
- Send February newsletter for goodnaijagirl.com
- Clean main floor (living room and dining room)
- Pick a new book to read while waiting for Instinct to become available
- Give myself a manicure
- Get two 30-minute walks in
I wish you the very best with whatever you want to accomplish this week!
*This is an affiliate link, which means that at no cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you purchase the item using my link
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.