I keep saying I won’t post an entry until I post the entry but you know what? Although the entry is coming together very nicely, part of it is not so still I stall. At this rate the giveaway won’t be until next year! Don’t mind me sha.
In the meantime, let me share some very random facts about myself. They may not make sense, or interest you even remotely, but at least you won’t have to see last Thursday’s post up here!
- I am apathetic about politics, no matter the country. The only politics that have (very) mildly interested me are USA’s, for obvious reasons. Even so, I can’t say I followed things closely, although I did manage to find time to watch the inauguration ceremony today, and fully realize the historical significance of all that happened.
- I have worn glasses since I was seven years of age and am virtually blind without them. I certainly cannot drive or read without them on.
- In the last few weeks I’ve felt stifled by lined paper. I keep finding myself wanting to draw out a plan or a design for something and reaching for lined paper and then feeling so resricted by the lines on the page that I can’t fully brainstorm and write things down.
- I’ve become partial to rollerball pens with liquid ink (as opposed to ballpoint pens).
- I have been chatting online since 2001. At first I only talked to people I already knew in person, then I moved to talking to strangers. I remember back in 2000 or 2001 I never thought I’d ever want to use the internet to communicate with people I didn’t know…that changed quickly enough!
- When I get frustrated, I cry. Yes I am almost 30 of age and need to grow out of this.
- I’m fairly sensitive. If someone who usually responds to my emails in good time suddenly doesn’t, I’ll automatically think I may have done something to upset them.
- I am surrounded by a lot of unfinished projects.
- The longer I live, the more I realize I really love to laugh, and being surrounded by people who are always serious would kill me.
I never wanted to have many boyfriends, and was only ever interested in meeting that one guy. Well it looks like I’m getting my wish sha, with respect to not having
many boyfriends. :)
- I am addicted to sugar. Pray for me.
Want my monthly messages?
Subscribe for a monthly, often personal, message from Good Naija Girl.